Employment opportunities and future prospects
Peter Feckl Maschinenbau GmbH is particularly grateful to the individuals “behind” the machinery for the high quality standard, which justifies the trust that our customers place in us. Around 70 employees and trainees make up our successful team.
The company is situated in Forstern, in the Upper Bavarian alpine upland between the Bavarian lakes (Chiemsee, Simssee, etc.), the mountains and the state capital of Munich (culture, shopping) in the triangle consisting of
Munich – exhibition centre – airport.
A good outlook, not only in terms of quality of life, but also with regards to work, training and development prospects - our jobs reflect the high requirements of our market.
The company environment at Peter Feckl Maschinenbau GmbH
Orders from aerospace, motor sports, robotics, semiconductor industry, environmental
and infrastructure engineering
- Ongoing investments in leading-edge technology:
Milling and turning technology, measuring equipment, welding robots
High quality standards
- Internal training department led by our own foreman
» More about training at Feckl
- Development through internal and external training sessions
- Certification per DIN EN 9100 and continuous monitoring of the production processes
Independent work with project-related areas of responsibility
- Diverse and varied role
- Realisation of a project from start to finish
“Every single one of us counts” - employment and contractual conditions
- Familial company size
- Flexible employment contracts with individual arrangements possible (part-time work possible)
- Lifetime working time accounts
- Promoting the health of our employees is important to us (fitness allowance)
- Above-average salary
- Capital-forming benefits / disability insurance
- Childcare subsidy
Good atmosphere in the workplace
- Personal interaction and cohesion
- Light and bright company building
- End-grain timber floor for healthy work on the machinery
Current vacancies and training positions:
We are presently seeking to fill one vacancy
All training positions for 2017 have been filled.
Interested? Then use our contact form!