Measuring and testing - for the highest demands
With flexible and highly precise 3D coordinate measurement, we are able to guarantee the highest production quality. Professional scan and measurement records document premium precision, both with standard geometries and complex contours.
- Logging, calculation and analysis of geometric elements
- Free-form surfaces
- Gear measurement
- Surface quality analysis
- Measuring microscope for coating thickness measurement
- Measurement reports, FAI reports
- Graphic protocols incl. statistical analysis in 2D and 3D
- Hardness testing
- Crack testing
The most conventional methods for crack testing and methods applied by us are:
- Visual inspection (VT) per DIN EN 473 level 2
- Penetration test (PT) per DIN EN 4179 level 2
- Penetration test (PT) per DIN EN 473 level 2
- Magnetic particle testing per EN ISO 3059
Magnetic particle testing (also magnetic flux testing) is a method for verifying cracks in or close to the surface of ferromagnetic materials.
- Experienced measuring technicians
- Certified test methods
- Air-conditioned rooms
- 3D-coordinate measuring machines: Travel paths up to 2000 x 1200 x 1000 mm
- Mobile measuring arm with measurement room diameter of 2400 mm
- Laser marking: 120 x 120 mm
- Single parts, series, assembled modules
For further details on our Production range you can find our current machine list here.
For inquiries please use the Contact form or the contact details on the right.