In recent years mobility has increasingly gained in importance, be it the transportation of people or goods. At the same time, the need to reduce the burden on the environment has grown, in order to also preserve it for the future. This demands new solutions in infrastructure, be it new technologies for reducing pollution or the development and expansion of public transport.
Peter Feckl Maschinenbau has been involved in the attainment of these targets for many years. As such, we are happy to act as a competent and reliable partner for realisation in practice. Through our experience and our know-how, we have become a market leader in the production of precise sleeper forms for railway sleepers.
We can produce moulds and machine equipment for the production of sleeper forms, quickly and precisely:
- Well-conceived design, optimised for the seamless production process on site
- Maximum precision and tight form tolerances
- Solutions also for complex requirements
- Effective series production with welding robots
- Production in accordance with strict internal specifications for quality assurance
- Recorded quality for every form
Forms for pre-stressed concrete sleepers:
- Clamping force of up to 60 tons per support
- Immediate and late mould removal
- Single, double, triple, quadruple and eightfold forms
- Forms for the production of switch sleepers through the long-bed method
- Monoblock and twin-block sleeper forms
- Sleeper forms with various possibilities for rail fastening, e.g. W-fastening, Pandrol, SB 3
The sleeper forms from Feckl are used in numerous countries:
- and more besides.