CNC turning - high quality mechanical production
We produce high precision and complex turned parts for you, right through to complete machining. Our high quality standards are constantly guaranteed through diverse, leading-edge measuring and test processes. Our strength is built on our ability to combine turning with other machining processes.
- Turning/milling in up to 6 axes
- Bar feeders for economical series production
- Hard turning up to 63 HRC
- Face plates for special loading
- Conventional turning
- Outstanding experience in manufacturing individual parts, while tackling new challenges every day
- Closest fits even with long lengths
- Thin-walled engine parts and contour parts
- Combination with other manufacturing processes under one roof
- Motivated and experienced employees
- Feed processing up to Ø600 and 2000 mm length
- Bars up to Ø65
- Carousel turning up to Ø1650 and 1500 mm length
- Short and long turning parts
- Single parts, series, complete assemblies
- Ferrous metals: from steel and stainless steel through to Inconel
- Non-ferrous metals: from aluminium to titanium
- Plastics of all kinds
- Carbon fibre composites
For further details on our Production range you can find our current machine list here.
For inquiries please use the Contact form or the contact details on the right.